Monday, March 8, 2010

God S M S

God,
When I really am annoyed with you & don’t believe that you are really doing any work up there, there come up messages like these… & not in my mailbox…right into my extremely limited phone inbox; sms'es at the most aptest of times, when I’ve really needed them. Like you are sending a Save My Soul message just for me.

Makes me bite my tongue & grudgingly accept that you Indeed are doing things up there. [First, by playing, then trying to correct the wrong moves...!??! ..I know I am being sarcastic. Helps at times!! : ]

Coz though I don’t feel like trusting you…my heart forces me to acknowledge your care. [I mean I don't understand why you make us fall on sticky grounds & then pull us up?!?!]

Moving away from my heedless ramblings; these are the Save My Soul messages that poured in my inbox along with quite a few other Women's day messages. Hadn't realised it was Women's day till then.

I knew for sure that these were sent to me for a purpose. Three messages of one kind in one morning! Doesn't happen usually.

  • "Do not count what you have lost, Just see what you have now...
    because past never comes back, but sometimes future gives back what you have lost."
  • A prayer to start your day with, “God when I lose hope, help me to remember that your love is greater than my disappointment & your plans for my life are better than any of my dreams.”
  • “May God give you what you deserve not what you desire, because your desires may be few, but you deserve a lot more.”

Though I still have no clue of what I was being made understand, [Coz sometimes deciphering the codes Does get difficult! ] So I will end here with one of my own prayer for now. It's actually another one of my favourite quotes.

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much."

[ I hope he reads & remembers this. ]

© All rights reserved with Biraj 3Vedi. To re-print, prior permission required from the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment