Wednesday, March 31, 2010

March.ing Past

Its been a very important & busy month...a very busy month.

There had been a 100 things to attend to.. top Priority being Me.
I tried to be extra careful, extra mindful of what I did, said. Tried a total leash on my expressions, words & temper in that order. TRIED.

Didn't know where to take my line of thoughts to... where to begin with.. as all were things which deserved equal importance.

I went with the flow of days, the went on the flow of the winds..& attended to the thing that came to my mind in the mornings first.

On top of that there was always the mind talking a 1000 things at a meteoric speed, half of which as usual fell away like the dust of the galaxy stars...

Anyways, as for now, I am trying to sort the month gone by & trying to understand a certain aspect of the rigmarole of it.

March always seems the longest month to me. Wherein from my teen years it used to bring in a sense of excited anticipation for the end of the month, as finally the holiday season would begin soon...& the Mango season would start!... As of now it still seems long maybe coz its the first summer month..& the heat makes it look too long to pass through.

What am I writing this for? I dunno. Was jogging my head to write a blog for some other topic, for which today was the last day..& ended up writing this.

Feels its been a long time since I wrote something meaningful. Not that this is making any sense too......Just gave in to the itch to write.

Wishing the coming months are uncluttered & more refined.

© All rights reserved with Biraj 3Vedi. To re-print, prior permission required from the author.

1 comment: