Friday, November 26, 2010

Saaaar, Meee too!!!

I have to admit, I was no big Rajni fan till about a couple of months ago. I also admit that I haven't seen any of his movies in the cinemas till date. Whatever I have watched is on the small screen; on cable. Caught Sivaji too a month or so back.

While I liked him for all that I used to keep reading on & off about him, I never really understood the mass hysteria... (still don't as much..) I also remember having come across a newspaper space about him which I'd found hilarious then & I'd taken a pic from my phone. Never uploaded & forwarded it coz I thought it was amusing enough but not that good that I'd forward it. You see, I didn't understand his stature so well then. :P

Robot changed things. [Err.. I haven't seen that too yet...I'm going going!!] Suddenly, I started receiving sms'es about him since some time back. First I thought they were again a passing phase of the crazy things under his name, but I admit after the first 3 days, I actually looked forward to the messages on the 4th day. [that is when I decided to watch Sivaji on cable too :P] It actually grew on me. Now since I got interested in him, I obviously discovered more.
His simplicity, his philantrophy, his genuineness, his groundedness & most importantly, he as a father. [When a child talks about a parent in glowing terms, its THE biggest indicator for the kind of parent someone is.]

Coming back to the topic that actually made me go under his spell, are the impossible [Ohhh.. Possibly Only Rajnikanth! :P ] kind of sms'es I keep getting about him [I won't call them funny..coz maybe they're true!! ;) :P]

Putting up that not so clear image I have with me.. I am writing down that trivia about him for better reading too. Also, I've added a few of mine taking the total count to 50. I'm sure they're lots more..but I've mentioned my very fav ones that I haven't deleted from my phone from all these days. I'm sure it'll make better reading here!
Enjoy!! :D




1] Outer space exists because its afraid to be on the same planet as Rajnikant.

2]Rajnikant has counted to infinity twice.

3]When Rajnikant does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing Earth down.

4]Rajnikant is so fast, he can run around the world & punch himself in the back of the head.

5]Rajnikant doesn't wear a watch, HE decides what time it is.

6]Rajnikant gave Monalisa that smile.

7]Rajnikant can slam a revolving door.

8] Rajnikant's house has no doors, only walls that he walks through.

9] Rajnikant grinds his coffee with his teeth & boils the water with his own rage.

10] If you google search 'Rajnikant getting kicked' , you will generate zero results. It just doesn't happen.

11] It takes Rajnikant 20 minutes to watch 60 minutes.

12]The Bermuda triangle used to be the Bermuda square, until Rajnikant kicked one of the corners off.

13] There are no weapons of Mass destruction in Iraq. Rajnikant lives in Chennai.

14] Rajnikant once ate an entire bottle of sleeping pills. They made him blink.

15] The only things that run faster and longer than Rajnikant are his films.

16]Rajnikant's every step creates a mini whirlwind. Hurricane Katrina was the result of a morning jog.

17] Where there is a will, there is a way. Where there is Rajnikant, there is no other way.


........& Some more,

18] Rajnikant woke up one day & decided he should share atleast 1% of his knowledge with the world... & Google was born this way!!!

19] Ghosts are actually caused by Rajini killing people faster than death can process them!!

20] Once Rajnikanth tickled a boy & a girl. they grew up to be Archana Puran Singh & Navjot Singh Sidhu.

21] Mission Impossible" was first offered to Rajnikant. he declined it.. & the reason he gave was, the title was insulting!!

22] Did you know, the pyramids in Egypt are actually --Rajnikant's primary school geometry project.

23] Once Rajnikant donated blood to a very small & thin child.. Today he is known as 'The Great Khali!!"

24] How did Newton die? He dies after watching Rajnikanth's movies as he couldn't bear to see Rajnikant breaking all the laws of physics which he made!

25] Once Rajnikant slipped & fell on the Indian species of crocodile; today they're called lizards.

26] Why did Rajnikant but 100 acre of land with 4 wells in each corner? ------ To play Carrom!!

27] In his childhood, Rajnikant once tossed some water in the sky..... & NASA has found traces of water on MARS!

28] Why 'Earthquake' occurs on Earth? Becoz at that time Rajnikant's mobile is on vibrate mode!
29] Once Rajnikant was on the hotseat of KBC; the computer needed lifelines to choose a question.

30] Once Rajnikant went to New Delhi.. ate a Pan & spat on a building... Today the building is known as the Red fort!

31] Rajnikant can write into a read only file!!

32] The Tamilnadu police now has a new bullet proof jacket. Its a T-shirt with Rajnikanth's photo printed on it.

33] What would've happened if Rajnikant would had been born a 100 years ago?? -- The British would've fought for their independence.

34] All those people worried about sea levels rising & drowning up small islands can breathe easy.. Rajnikant will soon finish his swim!

35] The world is not ending in 2012.. Rajnikant just bought a laptop with 3 years warranty.

36] NASA closed. -- Rajnikant bought all the rockets for Diwali.

37] Do you know what the numerical digits are repeated after the digit 9? Becoz 'RAJNIKANT's name is made up of 9 letters.

38] Paul the Octopus was asked to predict Rajnikant's death. -- Paul Died.

39] ] Facebook founder Mark Zukerberg was hospitalised... becoz Rajnikant poked him on facebook!

40] Rajnikant is thinking of changing his name to 'Rajni'. becoz he understands that there really isn't anything 'Rajni' 'Can't!'

41] Once Rajnikant participated in bike race.......... don't even try to guess what happened. Rajnikant won in neutral gear.

42] Micheal Jordan to Rajini: I can spin a ball on my finger for over two hours. Can you?
Rajnikant: Rascala; how do you think the Earth spins!?

43] When Rajnikant logs on to facebook.com, facebook updates its status message!

44] Once Rajini went for morning walk & in the afternoon police arrested him!! WHY? becoz he reached USA without Visa...

45] East India company left India in 1947 becoz Rajni was supposed to be born in 1949!

46] Rajnikant's calendar goes straight from March 31st to April 2nd. Nobody fools Rajnikant.

47] When Rajnikant looks in a mirror, the mirror shatters, becoz not even the mirror is stupid enough to get in between the two Rajnikants.

48] Rajnikant once shot down a German fighter plane with his fingers, by yelling; "BANG"!!

49] Once Rajnikant kicked a goat on the chin, the ascendants are called Giraffes today.

50] When Rajnikant enters a room, he doesn't turn the lights on, he turns the dark off.

& there's one Bonus too!! :P

51] Rajnikanth was once asked by a reporter how he felt about all the Rajnikanthers on the Internet & Sms'es? Rajnikanth replied: "Do u think they are jokes?"

Do you think these are all jokes?? ;)

6 comments:

  1. Like I said earlier, watch Rajnikant as an embodiment and not as a human being. He is impossible to define.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chalo.. hamari mehnat bekaar toh nahi gayi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Naresh: Hmm...Din't knw tht. But somehow I find the Rajnikantisms more enjoyable!! :P

    @ Doc: Definitely not!! :D I'd thought I'd tag you in this...missed doin so. I've put these up here for posterity! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't decide which is the best of them....9, 18, 19, 32, 38, 23.. just can't choose one! :D

    ReplyDelete