Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Times Gone

This year, I finally swept up the broom [yea..me brooming too] on  people/relations that have been an eyesore for me. I have cut-off from people who do not deserve to be in my life.. and who've been sucking my happiness since a few years, just becoz they did affect me.

Now there's just one person I need to eliminate. I need to Stop watching hamster Arnab Goswami. There was a time he was a journalist. Now he is nothing but a TRP generator and Hamming bird!
Gonna unsubscribe from Times Now after posting this.

[It's So dissaponting when people you've had faith on, break it so bad!]

2 comments:

  1. Ab pata chala aap time kyun nahi dete ho..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol..Doc, I am guilty of that crime! :(
    Sochiye kitni pakk gayi hoon ke mai uske baare men apne blog mein likh rahi hoon! :P

    ReplyDelete