Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Disappointed... but am Back

OK, So I failed miserably in my 15 day blog challenge. Was so disappointed with self.
To state the facts, I had other challenges to attend to - which got my brain muzzled and I didn't want to write something just because I had to.

Relations were going haywire. Personally, friends that mattered weren't in touch for some or the other reason and other places - socailly or professionally, people I considered friends, somehow things were falling apart with them.
Just because it's my page I'm not going to say it was their fault. Though I'm certain it was not mine too.. obviously, that's why I stand by my opinion.

February was pathetic for relations. Rephrasing that I could say, it was great month for learning.
Maybe it was good that I went travelling.. which gives me the much needed clear head.

Anyways, clearhead or not; I got back recharged to deal with whatever comes.. and am back here, hoping to get back on track here too.
Goal One is to finish the 15 topics and then move onto other topics.
The six pending posts would be the completed... in no fixed order now...as it's no-more of a challenge now.

I know this time I'll get on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment