Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Day - 9. Post 5 Pictures of Famous People I Find Attractive

Since I'm accused of having more of 'serious' posts most of the time, hence the choice of this post. :P

The five people I find attractive. Just looks don't make a person attractive. There're other things that define attractive. Mentioned are the people I would count as my five. It actually was a task to think beyond 3!!

  • Salman Khan - The person, more than the persona...especially since the time I had a lucky chance to meet him in person and see a tiny glimpse of him in real!

  • Ratan Tata - I adore him for his character, persona, his being! If I had to add more words, I like the Business acumen, the grace of his silence, the walk his talk attitude. Very Attractive!

  • Narendra Modi - The confidence and the 'I Dare' attitude. Quite appealing!

  • Preity Zinta - Fiery, beautiful, unafraid of making mistakes. That's how I'd like to see a real female.

  •  Princess Diana: Though no more, I had to mention her in this list. Though she was famous more for her title and her looks, I felt her humanitarian attitude and later, the courage to come out of the closet to live her life as very attractive.




That was the list of my five. They're many other people I admire and respect. But it's that. Admiration and Respect. Attractive is the list above! ;) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment