Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My Fav Love Lines from the movies

Of all the romantic movies I've seen so far, some lines have really been too good to forget. From them, these are a few..absolutely mushy.... I'm sure have missed out more, this post will keep getting edited. :)


"ज़र्र्रे ज़र्रे में उसी का नूर है, झांक खुद में वो न तुझसे दूर है ।
इश्क है उस से तो सब से इश्क कर, इश्क है उस से तो सब से इश्क कर,
इस इबादत का यही दस्तूर है।
इसमें उसमे और उस में है वोही, इस में उस में और उस में है वोही ;
यार मेरा हर तरफ भरपूर है....."

-Dilli6 [The ONLY sensible thing about that movie. : ]

********************************************************************************

Harry: I love that you get cold when it's 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.

[Awww..This very dialogue made me go & get the cd of the movie....from the movie, - When Harry met Sally]

*****************************************************************************

April: You should've got on your knee.

Will: Just shut up! Here... I wanna marry you because you're the first person I wanna look at when I wake up in the morning, and the only one I wanna kiss goodnight. Because the first time that I saw these hands, I couldn't imagine not being able to hold them. But mainly, when you love someone as much as I love you, getting married is the only thing left to do. So, will you, um, marry me?

April: Definitely. Maybe.

-Definitely, Maybe. Howww romantic....

****************************************************************************

Melvin: "You make me want to be a better man."

Carol: "That's maybe the best compliment of my life."

-As Good As It Gets

******************************************************************************

Dr. Marcia: Tell me what was so special about your wife?

Sam: Well, how long is your program?... Well, it was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were suppose to be together... and I knew it. I knew it the very first time I touched her. It was like coming home... only to no home I'd ever known... I was just taking her hand to help her out of a car and I knew. It was like... magic.

-Sleepless In Seattle. [ Where are such guys??]

******************************************************************************
Michael: Kimmy says if you love someone you say it, you say it right then, out loud. Otherwise the moment just...

Julianne: Passes you by...

Michael: Passes you by...

- My Best Friend's wedding. [Very true]

*****************************************************************************

William: I live in Notting Hill. You live in Beverly Hills. Everyone in the world knows who you are, my mother has trouble remembering my name.

Anna: I'm also just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

Notting Hill- Hugh Grant, Julia Roberts, Classic chemistry!!

******************************************************************************
Ike: Look, I guarantee there'll be tough times. I guarantee that at some point, one or both of us is gonna want to get out of this thing. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life, because I know, in my heart, you're the only one for me.

-Runaway Bride. [Richard Gere was SO SO charming!]

*******************************************************************************

Jerry: I love you. You... complete me.

- Jerry Maguire [Somehow the number of times I've sat to watch this movie for this dialogue, I've ended up missing it.]

*******************************************************************************

Girl: "What color are my eyes?" she asks, facing him with her eyes closed.

Boy: " Well, at first glance your eyes are brown. But when the light hits them, they change to amber. And if you look really close around the iris, the color is pure honey. But, when you look into the sun, they almost look green....that's my favorite."

- Monster in Law. [Sighhh! ]

********************************************************************************

2 comments:

  1. Somehow I don't find any great no. of nice romantic dialogues from Hindi movies. There are there..but very few far in between..
    I believe that we express very well through songs. maybe a Hindi song lyrics post may come up soon! ;)

    ReplyDelete