Thursday, May 6, 2010

My Morning Cuppa

"Are you a morning person?"

If someone asks me this, my reply would be in the negative. I need that little time in the morn to settle in for the day...its not that I'm grouchy or anything such, its just I like to start the day on a lil quite note..with my own company.

& With One more thing.

My Morning Cuppa.


Since the time I left school, I got onto the chai habit... & chai only what Ma makes. Its a habit which has been stuck onto me & makes me feel like a dependant at times.

Its just her tea I'm addicted to..& I can make out if anyone else...just about anyone else makes it.

I also have my special glass in which I enjoy my daily dose...which you see in the pic. :D
& so, I dread the even few days she goes outta town...

Last 10 days, Ma wasn't in town & I missed my morning revitaliser... had started getting withdrawl pangs of not getting my daily dose after a few days!
Even if I make my tea, it just does not taste that way..the way she makes. & how much ever I try!, I just come a good close version to it.

I guess this is what's called, "माँ के हाथ का जादू। "

Today she got back...& so recharged I am again by her tea, that I just knew my day would be good. I knew that I had my batteries charged full!

.. & sure it was that way. :)

This is just a lil note to say, "Thanx Ma for the cup of life that you provide me with every morning... ofcourse, apart form the tonnes of other things that you do...."

Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment