Saturday, July 31, 2010

Tête-à-Tête

Quite a few times in my Tete-a-tete with God, I keep telling him,

Not all the experiences that he keeps giving me are needed.

I AM a better person without them too.

Those experiences only tend to take me down as a person rather than improve me.
But God just doesn't seem to listen!!

What to do?!?!?

Do you believe that all the experiences we go through throughout life, are needed?

Share it with me.

© All rights reserved with Biraj 3Vedi. To re-print, prior permission required from the author.

2 comments:

  1. Keep in mind: God ALWAYS listens. God NEVER harms. Your experiences are YOURS and God doesnt interfere (thats where HE has given you a Free-Will - a will to CHOOSE).
    If one thinks he is not being listened to, is being harmed, is being given bad experiences, than, he/she is having a tete-a-tete with the attached-self or with the Devil who is making him/her CHOOSE WRONGLY.
    Hence the search for knowledge, wisdom, and Truth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we learn more from bad experience than a good one, one has to make mistakes and learn from it that is what i call experience

    ReplyDelete