Saturday, August 7, 2010

Monsoons

If there is a season that invigorates me, it has to be the Monsoons!

The breeze, the air, the atmosphere!

Awesome!!!

Everything seems to be alive then. The trees have fresh leaves grown on them, the birds & bees also come together.. it feels like you can actually hear the breathing of the season.

The wind dancing on the trees, the showers quenching the depleted Earth... Ah! A sight to behold!

Unlike Summer when its too hot & humid, Unlike winters when its too dry & brittle,
Monsoons bring just the right amount of Sun, coolness, moisture & life in it.

My heart erupts on a sing-a-song everytime I see the scrubbed look of the city's landscapes & lush greens.

& I can never get enough of the fragrance of the wet Earth, fresh grass & the vivifying air to breathe in...

Its also the time my soul goes for a proper rinse..rather scrub [:P] regularly, gets washed everytime it rains & I can't help seeing the world & myself in it a lil more clearer each time.

Among all this, I agree, there is one glitch which is hard to ignore. The terrible conditions of the roads.. But it no way comes under Nature's fault. Does it?

Hmm... after all this descriptive defining, did I actually mention that I love the monsoons?

Do I need to??

;)

Happy Monsoons to all!

© All rights reserved with Biraj 3Vedi. To re-print, prior permission required from the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment