Sunday, May 31, 2009

I want to live....

This month has been like a roller coaster of musings. My b'day month, ...its a reminder to be thankful for the people who truly care & love you...who are there for you...no matter what, from wherever, however, they wish you year after year, bring happiness to your world.

Then there were a few other days that seemed too chimeric.

Whenever I'm in that state - whenever I am too blithe or too choked with the things around me, whenever things get complacent or get just a little too much to handle, I take a corner, close my eyes & transport myself in the world, to wherever this song takes me to.









...I want to live........careless & free......I want to run thro' the jungle the wind in my hair & the sand at my feeeeet...!


Did it take you someplace else too?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment