Monday, May 18, 2009

The Interim

Life gets very interesting sometimes. Good or Bad, we can't make out. Interesting is a safe term.
Things which are least..(nah..not expected at all) happen & we dunno what to make out of it. The automatic rush of a million thoughts preceding & following to the happenings, dosen't seem to help much either. Sitting & mulling over it for endless hours too, can't make out if its good or bad. Going with the flow seems the only option.

There's this feeling of not being able to see well...see clear.
..Or maybe looking deep... its actually pretty clear... though clairvoyance would be such a boon...! Or maybe I'm waiting for what I'm looking for to somehow get apparently visible... Really dunno!!

I seem to remember a fav quote here, 'God won't give me anything I can't handle. ...I wish he didn't trust me that much!'

Keeping this in mind, I'm trusting whatever will come, I'll take it well & life gets back to 'happy' interesting..rather than the currently 'confusing' interesting soon.

Amen to that.

2 comments:

  1. True.. Don't want to sound like a bore..I read somewhere that Life is about choices.. the biggest one being...being happy or being miserable...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very true. Sometimes the choosing in between gets bothersome!! :P

    ReplyDelete