Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Life's Good!

Wanted to get out of town for the last particular weekend....was rummaging here & there..everywhere... almost quite incoherently.
Alternately planned the day out with a dear friend, just in case I couldn't get away.

Couldn't work out a satisfactory trip for me, so was a little disappointed. Thought would just have a quite weekend...meet up with my friend, a fav book, visit to my fav place..& make myself feel better.

Sometimes when you don't expect things...they just appear from nowhere & make your day.

My friend knew about my wish to get away & infact was very helpful in looking for places too. So, ofcourse she also knew that I wasn't in the greatest of moods when things didn't work out then.

So, she appeared on Saturday morn & gave me a surprise...which lasted the whole day; & which was ofcourse very well received!! :)
Had a girls day out with her... which is something not common for us & that was more than good...

Though I could'nt get away from the city..sometimes the next thing that works out, the little pleasures that happen, turn out to be the best!!

A happiness comes from within then & I thankfully say,
"Life's good! ; even when we don't know it sometimes...don't understand it...yet it brings moments which are precious & make up for a lot of things in the most simplest of ways!"

No comments:

Post a Comment