Sunday, April 18, 2010

Winds for Change

Its just a few days short for a year to my blog now.

& since day one, I stuck onto this template since I wanted something which reflects my personal signature.
I like everything representing me having my personal touch.

That was the first time I realised what a task putting up a blog was. Thinking of a right name for the blog, selecting the proper scheme of layout, changing the right colours for text..& finally adding the blog background, which is generally the most impressionable; apart from the words ofcourse! :)

Now that was so tough! I remember to have searched thro' so many backgrounds before I settled onto this one.


I wanted the background to be dark, as dark consumes less power...& that went well with the environmentalist in me, as well I wanted splash of colours to be onto it too, since I can't imagine life without colours. Bright, vibrant....adding layers to life.
So, after quite a few of mixing & matching & experimenting, I was finally satisfied with the result.

Brought a BIG smile to my face.... & I still love my template as much. It's like your baby, your own work, which no matter how tiresome & difficult it becomes at times, it still gets nothing but satisfaction & happiness to you. :)

*** *** ***

Last week one of my new acquaintance friend suggested I should change the background as it is 'too straining to the eyes', has got me reflecting on changing the template.

Sure I love my template, but if there is a suggestion of it being straining to someone who'd like to visit my page, then I should be a good host too! :)

So, here I am, in the search of another suitable template..& My My its sure a task again!!
To take a break, I ended up writing about it!! :P

Thankfully, I had originally planned to change the template after one year of my blog...so in a way its happening just at the right time.

Lets see what my search & efforts bring me to...after all this can't be as difficult as so many other things we invariably deal with on a day to day basis! Would it?

Wish me luck & watch this page out! :)

© All rights reserved with Biraj 3Vedi. To re-print, prior permission required from the author.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for your decision on changing the background. You know what I've been doing to read your posts? copying the text and pasting it in a notepad and reading it.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Did u not read the "Do Not Copy" widget I've added?? :D

    Neways, feels nice tht u copy-pasted posts, to read my page.
    Will change my template soooon!! :)

    ReplyDelete