Sunday, April 25, 2010

Where To?

May is almost here & my heart, mind & soul is nagging me, "Where are we travelling this May?"

There has been a resolution to try best & definitely make a trip in May, however short or long I can manage to plan out.

Till now I haven't decided on the options.
Well, I did had decided on one perfect option...an adventure club I am a member of, takes off to Pench Tiger reserve for the weekend I am planning a holiday on.

I remember having mentioned wanting to visit this to a friend, not so long ago.
Crazily, due to some very irrational personal reasons I could not opt for this one. How I've kicked myself for letting this go!!
Anyways, Maybe whatever happens, happens for the best. [In this case, no happening is for the best...? Maybe...Dunno!!]

....Ok, moving from the philosophy & now back here again, I am thinking of options for a weekend trip or a li'l more.

Have any suggestions anyone?

© Except for image, all rights reserved with Biraj 3Vedi. To re-print, prior permission required from the author.

2 comments:

  1. Nice resolution... can't give suggestions as I don't know much about travelling...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx Satya, Hope I make it! :)

    ReplyDelete