Wednesday, April 21, 2010

This IS surprisingly accurate!


Sometime back I had taken this personality test...& today while I was reading the detailed report, it was surprisingly accurate at the kind of person I am...Well, this is the closest best definition I found.

Per the personality quiz, I belong to the INFJ [Introverted, iNtuition, Feeling, Judging] personality type.

Reading that, surprisingly I did find myself identifying pretty much with the description, compared to the other random quizzes I have embarked upon at times. & among the occupation most suitable to my types,

I have had my fingers in least 4 of the things in the category.

  • Psychological counselling.
  • Interior Designer.
  • Have been on & off involved in social work..
  • Am fond of Nutritional eating... do that for my passion

&

  • I am a certified alternative medicine practitioner [Reiki comes under that.]

Some info on the INFJ people:

"INFJs, making up an estimated 1% of all people, are the most rare type (males even more so). They are introspective, caring, sensitive, gentle and complex people that strive for peace and derive satisfaction from helping others. INFJs are highly intuitive, empathetic and dedicated listeners. These traits tend to act as a "tell me what's wrong" sign on their forehead, hence the nicknames Confidant, Counselor or Empath. INFJs are intensely private and deeply committed to their beliefs. "

Popular careers include:

Writer
Career counselor
Psychologist
Teacher, humanities
Librarian
Special education teacher
Social worker
Public health educator
Documentary filmmaker
Religious worker
Clergy
Playwright
Poet
Interior designer
Desktop publisher
Legal mediator
Chiropractor
Occupational therapist
Nutritionist
Alternative medicine practitioner
Human resources manager
Corporate trainer
Fundraising director
Organizational development consultant.

Hmmm...Very Interesting!

So, my random browsing & playing quizzes on & off, does sometimes get me to some irrefutable sites too! :D
If you wish to try that too, here's the link:

http://www.mypersonality.info/

Try it & let me know the result too!

No comments:

Post a Comment