Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Happy Day!

Life seems to be in such a rush these days..that everything else; except for a few very wanted things, are happening like stars that twinkle galore in a village sky.

I try to pause, try to catch a few breadths only to find that my mind though exhausted, has already reached the next 'to do' place & is waiting for me to catch up.

Among such zombie days, when refreshingly comes a day that suddenly takes you back to a past event, enjoyed happiness, in years gone by, that is when for a brief while, life suddenly looks up again & we automatedly reach out to that sphere where that particular delire was enjoyed.

Today is 1 such day. & though I am too tired & also unwell; to rejoice that happiness, my heart has been smug all day & I am with a shimmer smile about me.

Happy Day! :)

© All rights reserved with Biraj 3Vedi. To re-print, prior permission required from the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment