Friday, December 18, 2009

Tag

Took this tag from a random blog I was surfing. Looked very interesting to me. After pinching it a little, thought would try my hand too. Sometimes these questionnaires make one think about things small/big that make us up.

Thirty Three.

1. What is your current obsession?
Going on a holiday. Even if its for the weekend. I'm due for one since quite a while now...esp as I had a very hectic year.
2. What was for dinner?
Khichdi, Bhaakri, Tomato curry & Dahi.
3. What is the meaning of your name?
Biraj means Welcome. :)
4. What are you listening to right now?
Silence of the night. Actually, I can hear the fan throwing its breeze & occasional vehicle sounds.
5. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
No one did. I picked it from my random flipping through blogs.
6. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
A cottage among the hills of Munnar......Wishhhhhhhhhh!! :)
7. What was the last thing you bought?
Face wash.
8. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Where Else.
9. Which language do you want to learn?
Spanish. Near home, I wanna master speaking Telugu... after all I can read & write the language! Would like to learn Bengali too. Its a sweet sounding language.
10. What’s your favourite quote?
Really can't pick one! I am a quote aficionado. the latest to become my fave, I'll put here:"The grass is not, in fact, always greener on the other side of the fence. Fences have nothing to do with it. The grass is greenest where it is watered. When crossing over fences, carry water with you and tend the grass wherever you may be."
11. Who do you want to meet right now?
My dearest friend ...................
12. What is your favorite colour?
Tough! Umm..Wine red.
13. What is your dream job?
Where someone pays me for travelling!! Or a child psychiatrist. Or an editor for some meaningful magazine!
14. What’s your favourite read?
No permanent fave read, pick whatever frame of mind I am in. But can read Mills & Boon anyday! Total stress busters! :P
15. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
Save it.. for something I plan soon enough.
16. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
In Girls, Innerwear peeping out of the low jeans & not knowing how to carry certain clothes!! Yet, they go about wearing them. Looks very cheap.
In Guys, there's nothing much to judge on, but yes, dressing in clashing colours is a big NO NO.

17.What are three cosmetic/makeup products that you love using? Name them.
Deos/Perfumes: Lily of the valley deo is my current fav.
Lip colour ...Earth Matte & Pink rose.
My dolphin earrings & pendant something I really love. I'm quite possessive & frugal in using it.
Smile is another best cosmetic I use a lot! :)

18. What are you going to do after this?
Post midnite? Ponder...till I crash out. That's the general pattern.
19. What are your favourite movies/songs? Name upto 3.
So many movies & songs....
Ye lamhe.. is an all time fav song from Lamhe & the movie is among my favs too.

20.What kind of haircut do you prefer?
The one that I wear! Maybe a lil longer... for Guys, Short hair please!
21. Who according to you is the most over-rated style icon?
Shahrukh Khan, Bipasha Basu & Aishwarya Rai.
22. What inspires you?
Anything, Children, Nature, People.

23. Give us three styling tips that always work for you .
Be yourself. Be sincere. Be clean.

24. What do you do when you “have nothing to wear” (even though your closet’s packed)?
Pick whatever comes in hand in the 3rd attempt!! :D
25. Coffee or tea or milk?
Tea. In the morning.
26. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
Ponder, write, listen to songs, Basically like to be left alone then.

27. Which other blogs do you love visiting?
Apart from the fave list of blogs that I follow, I generally like random surfing.
28. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
Laapsi... & home made Fruit Salad, Chocolate Bomb...quite a few actually! :D

29. Favorite Season ?
If you have read my earlier posts..Do I need to even mention this one?
....Monsoons....

30. If I come to your house now, what would u cook for me?
Depends if I know your taste or no. Else, simple ghar ka khaana. :)

31. What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you?
Depends on Who is hurting you....you can't ignore everybody.....

32. What are you afraid of the most?
Losing the relations that are dearest in my heart.
33.Is it possible to be in love with two persons simultaneously?
Love as in 'Love-Love'? - No.
Else we do love many people who make up our life.

I'm tagging Abhishek....Mayuri, you mail your replies to me!Anybody else wanting to try..just tag on...its fun! :)

2 comments:

  1. Lol..few of yr replies were just like wht I'd expected! :D
    n Thanx..for puttin me out of a paticular category. :P

    ReplyDelete