Saturday, August 1, 2009

Enigmatic concerns

Had gone window shopping today. Its fun. It makes you [if you are a girl] make a quick list of the things that tempt & make u a prey to buy it. & you start scampering for the balance among the already existing list of the things to buy. Lol.

Anyways, set sights on my most enigmatic shopping concern. - Footwear. A pair of lovely foot beauties robbed my mind to it...& was almost reaching out to lighten up my wallet. & then my head screamed- WAIT!

Oh, I love those sole beauties, which ascend my height up from 5'4" to 5'7" in just the drop of a moment of my slipping my feet in them. Makes one feel SO good about oneself. ;)


But... [There's always one; isn't it? That's why it is enigmatic for me...]
... But then the thought of the low back pain that occurs with a wear for a prolonged period makes me jump back to 5'4" gladly again. [Never been those vain types. How wish I could act like a fashionista sometimes! ]

So while I was contemplating to indulge or no..my mind meandered away to someplace else.

Sometimes its such a task to be a girl. there are so many choices & we get slotted & categorized in types for the choices we make to present ourselves.

To enlighten, here are a few.
Eg: Diva types, Girl next door or Behenji. [I hate that word!]
These terms generally mean,
  • Diva types = high maintenance, gets attention [..& whatever else she wants ;)] always.
  • Girl next door = low maintenance & can charm through her demeanor.
  • Auntie types [or the Behenji... :O] = no maintenance or rather, minus maintenance, is lucky if manages to get noticed!

[Are you thinking, What am I? Well, that's for me to read & you to tell!! Personally I think there should be a new category introduced...Lol... :D ]

Anyways, the categorizing thing does get me mad. What kind of a slotting is that?!! I can choose to select the best from all the 3...can't I? Why does almost everything to do with females have to be put, here there or somewhere?!?

Yet, slotted one does do get... How I wish I could find a way to break free from this.
Any tips anyone....?

Hmmph!

OK, Now I'm feeling good after ranting away, about my enigmatic & few other concerns here. :P

..Btw, are u still wondering did I end up buying those beauties or no? Read the first line. It was window shopping! I remembered just in time ...& so do you now.


© All rights reserved with Biraj 3Vedi. To re-print, prior permission required from the author.

6 comments:

  1. To post or not to post is also an enigmatic concern for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man invented money, Women discovered shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Mihir: Sudharte sudharte sudhar jaayenge! :)

    @Abhishek: Agree. :) But then, who invented Spending? coz both genders spend...only ours come in many shopping bags & u guys blow up in one go! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Though i agree to biraj@ abhishek, i wud also add to abhishek`s comment.. `women discoverd shopping n then followed happinesss. hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When u guys shop less, it paves a way for recession....

    Jai ho!!

    ReplyDelete