Thursday, January 16, 2014

Day - 2. Where would you like to be in 10 years

Where would I like to be in 10 years. Tough question actually.

There was a time I actually had answers to questions like the one I have to blog on for the Day-2 Blog challenge.

This was probably a decade back. The learning's I've had over the past few years has taught me, life changes and HOW!

So, my honest answer to this one would be, I'd like to be at peace and be happy with whatever I am doing. I'm not sure where I'll be or what I may be doing, but one thing I want to be is 'Content.

If I can really think of any other thing I can try and acheive, that would be to wish to have covered atleast 10% of the World. [I stand at 4% covered today, thanks to TripAdvisor's calculation! :D] See places, learn and Live. That is one goal I need to be dependent on myself, so it's easier to aim that.

For the rest, even I'll wait to see where the years take me.

No comments:

Post a Comment