Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Day - 6. Putting my IPod on Shuffle and Noting the first 10 songs.

Since I'm not in the much writing mood today, I picked this topic.

So here goes the easiest post.

  1. Sada Haq - Rockstar. Loved this movie for Ranbir Kapoor's acting and the songs.
  2. Lat lag gayi - Race 2. One of the most peppy songs of last year. Listening to this is more fun than watching it!
  3. Aahun Aahun - Love Aajkal. One of the very well made movies in the last few years and I first time liked Saif Ali Khan in this.
  4. Mehbooba - Pardes. Since the songs in my Ipod haven't been changed altogether for years, I have some songs which have been there since the time I bought it. This song is not a favorite.. but I used to like this song a lot once. 
  5. The winner takes it all - Mama Mia. I love the words of this song!
  6. Pal pal dil ke paas. Blackmail. This song will always be on my Ipod, coz it was my Pa's favorite song. It Is a beautiful song.. but it has more meaning for me.
  7. Save the best for last - Vanessa Williams. I first heard this song in the movie Definitely Maybe' and fell for it. When I heard it full, it became one of my much liked songs.
  8. Mukhda piya ka - Rajeshwari Sachdev. Not many songs to her credit, among the few, this one has always stayed with me.
  9. Mujhse naraaz - Papa Kehte hai. Amazingly inspiring song.
  10. Stay here tonight - Enrique Iglesias. His voice and the music/lyrics in his earlier albums; was something else! One could fall in love just listening to his songs!! Sadly, the quality of his songs is not upto my taste now.
Done! Sadly, none of my super favorites came up in the shuffle list. Anyways, All the above mentioned ones are also which I enjoy listening to most. 
It was fun doing this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment