Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Day 5 - My Zodiac Sign and If I Think It Suits My Personality

Haha! This should be an easy one.
My Zodiac sign is Taurus and I think I do think  I'm one to the Tee! (Except that I'm not as stubborn! Honest! :D ) Not only is my Sun sign Taurus, but my Moon sign too; so I've acquired the sign qualities pretty strongly!

If you know what Taurus is all about you'd probably immediately agree.. but ofcourse there are going to be few exceptions here or there. ;)

To define my personality vis-a-vis Taurean personality in few examples would be:
My home IS the Most important place for me. There are where all my favorite people and possessions are. That is such a Taurean trait I think.
I am very affectionate; and true to my sign, believe in showing the affection to the people dearest to me. Either verbally, demonstratively or materialistically by gifting and such.
Guess I do have the patience for many things.. except for patience with self. That would be a slight deviation with the Taurus typicality. My sign is known for its patience.

...and because I don't want this to be a vain exercises, I'll add a negative trait as well.

That would have to be the temper quality. I'd partly agree to that in me. But personally, because I'd read so much about the Taurean temper, I've on purpose tried to keep a check on it. But when it goes off.. it GOES OFF!
I also have walls around me. It takes time to get over the other side. A constant feedback from the family is to lower them a bit......

Lastly and quite empathetically,
Taureans are very independent and so am I. That is one trait which defines me and matches to the T and this is something I'd totally own up.
Have put up an image I personally like and identify with! ;)


.

If you're still interested, google the stuff about my sign and match them upto me! .. & If you do so, do comment and let me know your views! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment